Thermal insulation mechanical installation
Thermal insulation project cover must be in accordance with the standards.
– The plan of the building to be prepared should be prepared in A4 size and included in the project. In the plan, the floor height, direction, location (contiguous arrangement, wind receiving condition etc.) of the building should be stated.
– The building materials constituting the structural elements must be compatible with the architectural project in terms of their type, thickness and thermal values.
– Identity certificate of heat requirement of the structure should be arranged. The document in the building province, purpose of use, type of fuel, energy efficiency status should be specified. Approximate annual fuel consumption should be calculated.
– The type of ventilation of the building, internal temperature values, gross volume, usage area etc. architectural values should be specified.
– Monthly heating energy requirement table should be prepared.
– The annual heating energy requirement should be calculated in kW / m² and lower than the limit values (not equal).
– The building specific heat loss calculation should be made and the thermal conductivity values obtained should be equal to or smaller than the values given in the standard.
– The transparent surfaces (windows) in the building shall be specified according to each direction (m²).
– If the ventilation type is selected and the mechanical ventilation system is to be installed, calculations must be made.
– Air exchange rate in natural ventilated buildings nh: 0,8 It should be taken.
– In adjacent buildings, the walls facing the adjacent space are considered as the external wall and are calculated according to the external environment conditions.
– All reinforced concrete elements in the building must be insulated.
– The thermal insulation materials used must have the available properties and thickness.
– Condensation and evaporation calculation of the building’s heat loss surfaces should be done.
– The month in which the condensation first appears is considered as the beginning month.
Condensation evaporation calculations are made and the graphs are drawn for the next month and the following month.
– It should not exceed 1 kg / m² in the externally insulated structural elements of the condensing water body and should not exceed 0.5 kg / m² in the insulated reinforced concrete structural components.
– The mass of the wooden material should not exceed 5% of its mass due to the mass of condensate.
– The mass of the hardboard material should not exceed 3% of its mass due to the mass of condensation water.
– The body of vaporized water should not be less than the condensed water body.
– Construction details of the building elements are drawn and U values must be specified.